View Single Post
Old 02 October 2017, 17:34   #43
IvanEBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntmn View Post
@IvanEBC, thanks for your new report. Maybe you can try the new firmware? It works for me fine with a BigRamPlus that I recently bought.
Lukas / mntmn
Great news Lukas.
It worked, i'm now on 1.7.2.
UPDATE: BigRamplus Tested and working
UPDATE: I haven't configured the CXtool yet but i will. Have attempted but nothing seems to happen, will open a seperate thread or email.

This is the first time she booted to OS without a hitch, and even noticed the garbage just before workbench is no longer a thing.... that alone is worth the price of admission.

the RTG patch though.
BEFORE the patch.....
The way i tested is ... if i double click an image in Dopus4, it uses the built in Dopus viewer in some bad screenmode, and yeah, i get the garbage on the side of the screen. But i also have visage setup using the RTG screenmode so if i select the same image and click "show", i get a much more prettier version of the image but still has the garbage.
After the Patch.....
If i double click an image i simply get NO image at all, maybe a coloured block, no garbage visible though.
But if i select the same image and click "show", i get a much more prettier version of the image and the garbage is gone. A good win.

I can live with that for now, but i'll see if it affects me in other ways.

I know i've been a tough customer, but the work is paying off, and hopefully i'll whizz through the cxtool config and bigramplus.

Thank you Lukas.

Last edited by IvanEBC; 03 October 2017 at 04:26.

Page generated in 0.04556 seconds with 11 queries