View Single Post
Old 18 August 2017, 08:54   #261
Keir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatterhand View Post
Well, don't know what I did, but now I got the device recognized..... trying to flash it now

EDIT: Flashed it allright, that's what I tested so far:

Jaguar XJ 220 - fails to detect the disk swap (It also happened on Cortex)
Sensible World of Soccer 96 - fails to detect disk swap (It happened randomly on Cortex.. sometimes I could make it work, sometimes I couldn't. Only tried once with the FF)
Z-out - Guru at cracktro, and I was nearly sure this worked with Cortex.
Prime Mover - Crashed after crakctro
R-Type 2 - Worked
Wonderboy in Monsterland - Worked.

Now keep in mind the ones that crashed could be problem with the ADF file. I was eager to test stuff that I couldn't make work with the Cortex firmware either.
Thanks for the list, I will try some of these myself when I have time. I would like to fine tune this version of FlashFloppy and make a stable release series before more major rewriting of certain elements (for more reliable write performance, f.ex)

EDIT: I just tried XJ220 in UAE and no success with Disk 2 there either. Do you have some XJ220 ADFs that work for you in, say, some version of UAE?
What I generally need for debugging is a set of disk images which you can state work in some other situation (eg. in UAE, or when running on Cortex/HxC, or when running from a real floppy drive) and which do not work on FlashFloppy. It's very helpful if you can provide the disk images (Zone them or message me to provide them).

Last edited by Keir; 18 August 2017 at 10:36.

Page generated in 0.07995 seconds with 11 queries