View Single Post
Old 03 August 2017, 00:00   #7
Daedalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxb View Post
It was a simple ILBM image (705x570x4, attached) made with PPaint 7. Maybe the size? The preview looks wrong (colors and position of elements). Today I need to repeat the action to get the hits/exception:
Thanks very much, that's most helpful! It appears to be a buffer overrun or something in one of Blitz's image loading commands. I did try it with a large image but maybe I got lucky and it worked, but now it seems to trash the program's memory when large bitmaps are loaded, causing a hard crash at the next memory manipulation/allocation operation. I'll swap it to an alternative routine and test it with your image (and other large images). In the meantime I'm afraid I can't think of a work-around other than cropping the bitmap for preview purposes. Sorry about that.

Quote:
At the moment I use amigaguide.datatype 45.1 on my 3.1 system. Maybe it is in amigaguide.library, multiview or somewhere else? However, you are not the first one regarding the strange behaviour with word wrap at eof. Many years ago I only luckily noticed it. Btw. on Aminet there is a nice tool by Guido Mersmann: text/edit/guidecheck.lha
Interestingly, the only issue GuideCheck found was the un-escaped @ symbol in my email address. It didn't find any issue at the end of the file, and it also works fine under 3.1 with the 3.1 datatypes, Multiview and amigaguide.library. But I'll take away the blank line at the end to make sure it works ok in the future on every combination.

Thanks again!

Page generated in 0.04302 seconds with 11 queries