View Single Post
Old 24 July 2017, 15:15   #98
PeteAU

Quote:
Originally Posted by katarakt View Post
Excellent!

A few questions:

1. How does it work if i want to disable the memory expansion with gary adapter? On the memory expansion there is an enable switch, i think to disable it...so...if i'm disabling the memory expansion, is the gery adapter disabled too? Someone said after disabling his memory expansion his amiga still shows 1,5mb whether the memory expansion is disabled or not.

2. Next question, can you provide the eagle files only from the memory expansion without the gery adapter? This would be fantastic, so everyone can use the rev.C gary adapter and rev B from the memory expansion and can choose if he only wants the memory expansion without the gary adapter (gary adapter is not always needed).

3. C12 you wrote 4,7 uF tantalum capacitor but in eagle layout there is written 100nf ...so what is correct? If 4,7uF tantalum is correct, you should change this part to 1210 because 0805 is very rare for this component, can't get this for cheap money.
1. JP4 on the adapter can disable it.

2. I didn't make such a file. Maybe one day I'll join Mathesar's adapter and the original board into one gerber. Removing the adapter doesn't save you any money though, 10x10 boards tend to be the same price as 10x5.

3. Put in a >= 2.2uF ceramic. I think I measured that 1uF isn't enough, but 2.2uF was more than enough.

Page generated in 0.04364 seconds with 11 queries