View Single Post
Old 21 July 2017, 16:14   #10
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Its's really annoying when the installs work on one pad but not the other, but the problem is we have at least 3 different pads that can be used with more than one button and all three are addressed differently: CD32 pad (6+1 buttons), Megadrive (2 buttons) and Master System (2 buttons).

Hache, I think what you did is turn it basically into a "master system type" controller.
The solution is that the patch maker adds support for these joysticks.

Report this on Mantis and someone might pick it up, hopefully. At least this is not a CFOU patch, you have more chances the patch gets updated.
http://mantis.whdload.de/view_all_bug_page.php
I am nearly sure that if you make the game work with the Mega-Drive button it will work with the Master System one too... I never came across a patch or game that worked with the Mega-Drive pad but failed with the Master System one.

The other way around happens (works with Master System, not with the Mega Drive one).

The major problem is then also supporting the CD32 controller... I also believe (and may be wrong) that for just 2 buttons the code for the mega-drive one will work on the CD32, as I believe one of the buttons on the CD32 controller behaves just like the right mouse button.

Page generated in 0.07039 seconds with 9 queries