View Single Post
Old 17 August 2003, 00:01   #1
Global Moderator

My Demo DVD IDea 2

Right as you all know by now I am creating a Demo/Intro DVD of Amiga stuff.. and thru some persevering the awesome Toni Wilen helping fix some AVI Output bugs in WinUAE etc.. this realisation is coming to fruition

Anyway my brain has been ticking overtime, and this is directly aimed at RCK and the other HOL guys...

Basically I have been thinking of adding info for each demo/game intro etc.. nd for games I thought about adding some elements from HOL.. now abviously I am not gonna add anyhting w/out permission and also I will credit ALL HOL contributers within the DVD itself

For each game intro when the user selets the intro it goes to another page which gives the option to view Box covers and some basic info on the game and the developers/publishers.. now I know 99% of this is freely obtainable, and HOL doesn't own the copyright.. but what I want to use from HOL (besides the info) are the box/disk scans etc...

So basically I am hoping to make a mini Amiga HOL encyclopedia

What do ya's think?

Oh and because of the size of some of the stuff (Desert Dreams was a whopping 11gb+ uncompressed, 250Mb compressed) it looks like being a multi-dvd release
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05294 seconds with 9 queries