View Single Post
Old 04 July 2017, 16:52   #123
spannernick
Retro Nuts

He has fixed the problem of Tiny Launcher freezing with my PCMCIA 2 Meg card in the slot(TL menu would come up on 2.1 and freeze so you couldn't go to Games,Demos or Mods menu,had to take it out to get TL to work),wow games are loading with no problem now,Playing Alien Breed SE 92,love the game and Full Contact,Worms,Love Team 17 Games,its the only one that has survived,team17.com/ Love Allister Brimble's music GREAT.. Thanks Micheal.

Sorry if i sound over excited.. but I like Michael Gibs stuff he makes,you should all use his Amiga Boot Selector,I use it all the time to boot Workbench from HD,Tiny Launcher 3.4,CD200 for CD32 and other isos it can boot too using the Amiga CD32 emulator startup seq from the Floppy I have,I edited it to work with it,so you can boot CD32 games from ABS.it can boot any iso so if you have a CD but no CD drive and it don't have CD music on it only data you can copy it with ImgBurn as a iso then copy to your hard drive and then add it to ABS so it can boot it,only if its boot able,if it has Workbench on it then it will boot Workbench for the CD..

You can use games with isos and mp3 or wav but only use the iso. just works without the music in the game.It does work with Simon but no save option but thats down to the CD32 emu.
If anyone needs help setting it up just ask and I be happy to help,just look for on Aminet.Need to copy it to my A600 next.

Last edited by spannernick; 04 July 2017 at 21:42.

Page generated in 0.04328 seconds with 11 queries