View Single Post
Old 21 June 2017, 17:50   #140
Marlon_
Apollo Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Marlon_
Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
You see, if this accelerator was only plain shite for me, i just wouldn't care and let it die. But i see some wasted potential and don't like it.
Why don't go talk to Gunnar himself and try to have a civilized conversation about it? I don't know what good will come out of re-stating the mistakes he has made in every thread about upcoming features and whatnot.

I'm not saying you do, but it's been brought up by matthey and kev a couple of times, and it's always the same long rant.

I don't turn to blind faith regarding this piece of hardware, it's not perfect by any means, but preaching about the faults to the masses seems more like trying to sabotage the image of the Vampire rather than being constructive.

A real constructive discussion without personal attacks is welcomed. But it's not us that needs to be convinced, it's Gunnar that needs to be convinced.

This is just my opinion, and I don't mean to put gasoline on the fire. I just want to be able to read about progress for a piece of hardware that I enjoy using without it turning into a flamewar.

Regarding FPU, it doesn't seem that it's out of the question.

http://www.apollo-core.com/knowledge...=5931&z=6Cr2nB

And I know it's not one sided, both sides need to relax.

Page generated in 0.08686 seconds with 9 queries