View Single Post
Old 17 June 2017, 10:52   #18
Ian
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python1 View Post
N E T P L A Y so that Amiga and WinUAE fans can finally play and compete online against each other.

Come on, we are in 2017 AD and we still can't play Amiga games online within WinUAE.

Messing around with real machines and/or emulators is great. Relaxing in the forums is cool. But Amiga gaming is even greater and cooler. It's all about sensations.

Amiga gamers, where are you?

P.S.: Please don't say there already exist FS-UAE or amigalive.com. This comment is about Amiga online gaming through WinUAE. Thanks.
WinUAE Kallera existed years ago, come out from under that rock you've been living under

Yes not updated for years, but I'm sure it still works good enough to play if that's what floats your boat. Had a game of Worms with some of the gang here years ago and it worked well.

As for my personal request Toni, I couldn't give a monkeys about any of this new hardware your adding, I just hope you keep going with WinUAE for years to come. It's been a golden age since you took over pal, WinUAE has gone from strength to strength.

Page generated in 0.05207 seconds with 11 queries