View Single Post
Old 12 June 2017, 07:41   #1
TroyWilkins

Audio/Video output capture in WinUAE 3.4.0

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry if this seems like a very silly question, but I can't seem to find anything up-to-date.

I wish to use WinUAE for video capture. However, I don't know what the best settings are to use, to get the best quality capture. My storage device isn't anywhere near fast enough to use the "Full frames (uncompressed)" option, and I don't know anything about the other options, so I have no idea what to use.

What I want to capture is mainly A1000/A500/A1200/CD32 games and apps at this stage.

Ideally I'd be using a capture device of some kind and real hardware, but my A600 isn't currently working correctly, nor do I have the required capture hardware. And I no longer own an A1200 or CD32, and after seeing what prices they sell for now, I probably never will again.

For reference, my machine isn't exactly the latest and greatest: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, overclocked to 3.8GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, WD Green WD30EZRX 3TB HDD and Nvidia GeForce GTX 570. Using the correct settings, I would think that this rig would be capable of this task, but if not, well it'll just have to wait until I upgrade.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.05309 seconds with 9 queries