View Single Post
Old 05 June 2017, 19:31   #2
amikit_noob
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 5
Everything did work perfect (previously) without any errors,
but the errors begans AFTER I copied this file: "winlaunch.alib" from WinUAE\winuae_dll and put it in the WinUAE folder.
(That was something my AmiKit X emulated Amiga needed to work properly, and it worked perfect for a day or so, then all the errors/crash began).
(I removed that file again, and left everything as default again to see if that would get rid of the errors/crash, but it did not help).

I'm not sure if that file has anything to do with the errors, or if it is a coincidence,
just wanted to clarify that, that was someting I did before the errors began.

Thanks
Regards
amikit_noob
amikit_noob is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04493 seconds with 9 queries