Thread: War?
View Single Post
Old 23 May 2017, 20:01   #50
idrougge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrellsl View Post
As for Hyperion being unable to innovate, I was referring to OS4 which still has rough feature parity with an OS that's 19 years old called Windows 98. The current state of OS4 is a mess. The only "updates" that have come out over the past 13 years have been Band-Aid fixes to get it to run on even more scarce and expensive PPC processors and some patches for its still buggy USB support. There have been advances as far as 3D support but those can't be attributed to Hyperion. Still waiting for multi-user support, SMP, and memory protection.....all things that were promised years ago but Hyperion is obviously unable to deliver.....nothing frivolous there.
I'll give you that. Only you stated that in reference to a fight with another party that has given us… WinUAE and a pre-installed Workbench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
except you constantly defend a party repackaging and selling stuff upon some trademark loyality.
Sorry, I don't have any sentimental attachment to Amiga Inc or AEon or Hyperion. MorphOS, AmigaOS 4, AROS, they all deserve some kind of respect for what they have done. None of those are directly detrimental to the "genuine" Amiga, unlike Cloanto, whom I respect only for Personal Paint.

Page generated in 0.04842 seconds with 9 queries