View Single Post
Old 23 May 2017, 17:31   #59
wawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
Nope, on OS3.9/CGX4 i do have 24bit modes, the hardware supports it (now i realised that P96 might not, never tried).
im still pretty sure was using 24bit modes with p4 on aros, there even is a remaining issue with a pen being messed up in this pixel format, which leads to window frames being drawn brown instead of blue. ill check that when i find time to put p4 back into some a4000 and boot aros with it.

Quote:
So is Scalos for AROS specifically built against Zune? It doesn't run with MUI3.8? If not will Scalos/OS3 run on AROS with MUI3.8 ?
scalos is built against zune, but actually uses the same classes as the genuine 68k version. my guess is that it should work with mui, but i have never tried.

Quote:
Alas ithe FFS part i had AROS running off got invalidated and it tore down the startup-sequence with it :-/ Disksalv is running.... aaargh
funny enough i dont have that problem frequently. usually if i do something stupid ffs revalidates with no further issue. just need to wait a bit. thing is, when using cf card you dont hear it coming. good thing is disksalv works with aros as most other tools. another option would be to use pfs3. its even included in aros natively.

Page generated in 0.04790 seconds with 11 queries