View Single Post
Old 05 May 2017, 14:35   #29
Glen M

I really want to get on it as there are parts listed I want to buy now and I've got the cash in my hand but i cannot for the life of me get registered.

I too got banned yesterday after trying to register quickly and not correctly filling in the location part of the registration. I later corrected this in an e-mail to admin stating I'm in Northern Ireland but they just replied saying that doesn't match. I registered from my PC in work (which apparently isn't allows) and also used my virginmedia web mail for conversion with admin (also not allowed).

I can only assume they are looking at my works IP which for whatever reason with plusnet shows us located in England somewhere. They have now asked for physical proof of my location in terms of a bank statement or bill head but, and with no offence to anyone, that's way over and above what I think is reasonable. It seems to be a case of guilty until you prove your innocence.

I suppose I could drive to a Northern Ireland landmark and take a picture of myself holding my amigas.....

Page generated in 0.04956 seconds with 9 queries