View Single Post
Old 28 April 2017, 00:07   #10
DamienD
Global Moderator

@Nobby_UK; you really need to give a few more details...

I'm trying to help you out here but... Firstly you post a "ScummVM" screenshot and say the game crashes, secondly you post an "Amiga In A Box" screenshot and say that the graphics are messed up...

At least now your current screenshots don't have messed up graphics; they're just not centered (no big deal really)...

Unfortunately I don't have access to Toni's crystal ball right now as he's currently using this for more important things

Hmmm, ok. Are you using emulation or a real Amiga?

If emulation then simply try using the .HDF on the EAB File Server under the directory "~Uploads/DamienD/HDFs". Nothing special in the configuration; standard AGA quickstart (though I set 2MB Chip & 4MB Fast RAM; not necessary really)... Also ticking both horizontal / vertical centering works fine and the image is perfectly centered, see post #4

If using a real Amiga, just extract the .LHA file found on the EAB File Server under the directory "~Uploads/DamienD/LHAs" to anywhere you like. Also, what OS / system is installed? i.e:

... Standard WB 3.1
... Classic WB
... something else

Regarding the 2 x MOD errors. I've been past both those scenes in these chapters and no issues what-so-ever

Page generated in 0.04973 seconds with 9 queries