View Single Post
Old 16 April 2017, 05:20   #208
wawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wXR View Post
Well, first of all AmigaOS 3.1 isn't the (supposed) rightsholders own work.
we live in a collaborative society. even if i back my bread myself i wont tell anyone else that he is not allowed to buy one even if he starves. same as if i sell my painting to someone i wont support some other guy taking it away from him, because its not his own work.

assuming the holders rights or licenses are legal, they need to be accepted, no matter if we like, what they do with it, or not.

Quote:
And if you believe that they have not acted like parasites, I really don't have anything to say to you.
i dont knowingly let others pray on me, if you feel that about the amiga os owners or licensees, dont buy their products as i dont. but there is apparently enough people who seems to have different opinion about this subject and might not be happy, if parasiteds they fed for years would go away.

Quote:
We simply have a different worldview.
probably. i dont like to impose it upon others.

Quote:
They are parasites in my book, and I want to eliminate any stranglehold that they may have over the freedom to continue developing this software (which, thank you pedants, is a separate thing from a clear plan to develop it).
very well.

Page generated in 0.04511 seconds with 11 queries