View Single Post
Old 19 March 2017, 12:25   #6
ccorkin
70's Child Retro'ing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypc View Post
I don't own one, but I have talked to the guy. He will gladly build you a tower that will fit a mediator, or any other reasonable suggestions that you have, if you are willing to wait for him to custom build.
Hey PuppyPC,

Thanks for the offer, I'd be interested in what your friend would come back with as a setup (Cost dependant of course!). However is your friend across the water like yourself (states side) or is he in the UK? Just thinking postage & customs costs!!!

My main usage for the Amiga Tower would primarily be for game play (WHDLoad), I am not so much bothered about the hi-resolution workbench (it would be nice, but it would really just be eye-candy to me!). The main reason for my interest in a A1200 Tower was for real-estate on my office work table, having a large wedged 1200 sitting on the table top near my PC work area is not appealing. So seeing a towered solution on Ebay (hence the initial thread), seemed cool - But I am just getting back into the Amiga community and have not clue what's been developed mod wise since the mid-90's haha!!!

Anyhoo enough waffle, I look forward to hearing your thoughts PuppyPC!

Many thanks Chris C.

Page generated in 0.04495 seconds with 11 queries