View Single Post
Old 05 March 2017, 22:34   #177
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXeler0 View Post
It's ironic how I initially thought that this would be a thread where we could "store" the good ideas (related to the topic) in one place and it would be easy to finds it later or when needed and now its loads and loads of pointless AROS bickering-posts flooding the thread.
Please stop posting pointless AROS bickering and refrain from talking about AROS in general unless it is somehow relevant to the topic. Feel free to create a new thread instead.

For example, a relevant AROS connection: it is known that OS3.5 and 3.9 updates used some AROS code.
It would be helpful -in respect to the topic of this thread- for instance if the people who were responsible for that code would be listed for possible contact in the matter...
I have spent quite some time considering how to separate out the AROS stuff into a separate thread, but it's so embedded that it's impossible.

Then it struck me that a fair amount of the on-topic stuff amounts to bickering anyway, and if I stripped that away then there would be nothing left to make a thread with.

So I've decided just to leave it closed.

Why do these threads end up like this?

Page generated in 0.05069 seconds with 9 queries