View Single Post
Old 02 March 2017, 13:17   #119
eXeler0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
please leave the personal stuff out of the discussion. we all have our limits. thats not the question here. either you contribute something or not. right now its only hot air.
Umm.. I was answering to Olaf, highlighting the fact we cant all do the same thing, because we are in different situations in life.

Quote:

if aros offers nothing new, what would be that "new" that open sources of amiga os or even os4 would offer you. can you reiterate in order to understand your ratio?
I answered that in the post directed at you. Its about the convenience of building on something already present in so many users Amigas..

Quote:
with whom do you want to merge the efforts? name someone. im all for it. just i dont see anyone. ask gunnar, or where have you been all this time, when p96 and kickstart licensing discussion took place?
If no one wants to merge, then fine. The 3.x branch would stand on its own feet just fine.

Quote:
you think there is exactly so many aros, morphos or amiga users as registered on some amigamap? i have never registered to any map, but according to the map you seem to poin to there is 250 os4.1 users out there. aros is not bad in comparison isnt it?
I'm not exactly sure how your thinking goes..

I write something like this:
"Well.. the ~200 ppl (I got the number from amigamap.com, but it might be wrong)"

and you answer:
"you think there is exactly so many aros, morphos or amiga users as registered on some amigamap?"

No dear wawa- that's NOT what i think.. It's the best estimate I can get from a source that tracks users online.
If you have trouble understanding what I'm saying, I can try harder to be more clear.

Page generated in 0.05379 seconds with 9 queries