View Single Post
Old 01 March 2017, 13:34   #56
EugeneNine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
for the amiga hardware the respective 68k drivers can be used. for instance for driving my network card i simply take x-surf.device that has been delivered with it. to drive an rtg card there is a picasso96 wrapper. the problem is poseidon, trident prefs is working but not the device drivers, because there is probably a single difference in api.

bullshit. another uninformed fud. there is nothing to hide. if you find something report it back.

heres the complete aros source for you to browse:
https://trac.aros.org/trac/browser
you can log anonymously and check it out from svn. the detailed isntructions are on aros page. you can build it yourself in an hour.
the only thing you cannot is anonymously commit to the repository. you need an account. and i think this is selfexplanatory and reasonable, right?
So maybe I worded that badly and was going from memory and the old hdd up there is getting quite fragmented. I remember going though a thread on the Aros-exec forum where they didn't want just anyone helping out for fear of having someone who might have seen the leaked Amiga code being involved.

I need to go back and look at it all again. Though its still tricky for me as for me Amiga is 1.3 because thats what I had and used, I never used 3.x so I need to switch over there as well. I actually setup a 3.x under FS-UAE but haven't used it much.

I should be able to run AROS68k under FS-UAE until I can fix my Amiga right?

Last edited by EugeneNine; 01 March 2017 at 13:54.

Page generated in 0.05001 seconds with 9 queries