View Single Post
Old 03 February 2017, 17:47   #33
TommyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigolemon View Post
Timing is everything, amazing that this thread has appeared at the top of the hardware section the day after I finally got round to digging out my Amiga2000! Happily it's very much alive, and the battery - while starting to leak, hasn't done any damage (and is now in the bin).

I too have the A2090A card inside my A2K, hooked up to a Miniscribe 8425 disk which is making the most horrendous noises and giving me read/write errors ( I must confess, I had never heard of the ST-506 standard till I looked it up last night )

So, thanks for the useful information! Looks like I'm on a mission to find either a SCSI HDD or a SCSI2SD myself.

@TommyE - if you are able to burn the relevant EPROMs, would you be willing to burn a second set I could purchase from you? No worries if not, just thinking my chances of finding a suitable drive under 256MB are rather slim
No problems, I can burn a set for you.

I also have the same drive as you, and mine is also reporting read/write errors from time to time.

I think I will see if I can afford a SD2SCSI card, but been using too much money on other Commodore stuff lately

Will keep you posted..

Tommy

Page generated in 0.04230 seconds with 11 queries