View Single Post
Old 25 January 2017, 02:56   #154
ma693541
Computer Wizard

Use NotePad in AmigaOS4.1 FE to edit your StartUp-Sequence and edit the line where it stands C:BootLoader to C:BootLoader COMMANDLINE="NoRAMPager". Save and close NotePad. Now shutdown WinUAE, reopen it, load the config file you have for your AmigaOS 4.1 FE setup and go to menu item "RAM" and use the slider for Z3 Fast: and set it to either 512 MB or 1 GB, save the config file.

Do you have a OS4 Work: partition as a .HDF file in WinUAE? If so, manually download and unarchive the AmigaOS4.1FinalEditionUpdate1.lha using UnArc to Work: don't use AmiUpdate for that file. and remember that MUI shall and must be updated after you have installed AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition Update 1. Remember to close UnArc after it have finished. Now you shall have a folder called AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition Update 1. Run the installer in this folder and remember to close all open programs on your Workbench screen before you do that. Answer "OK" or "Yes" on all suggestions, but don't answer "Yes" or "OK", if it ask about "GREX", answer "NO" to that question".

This way worked for me and should work for others too.
I have included my WinUAE 64-bit config file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OS4.1 Classics FE_64.zip (3.0 KB, 37 views)

Page generated in 0.05723 seconds with 10 queries