View Single Post
Old 19 January 2017, 17:29   #36
Daedalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat the Cat View Post
Sir, they are digital rescalable documents, but a fax transmission simply would struggle and fail at this level of detail.

... Much pointless off-topic waffle...

If the electrical connections are correct, then THAT is the most important thing.
Amazing. Just amazing. The documents I have had for 15 or 20 years are pretty low resolution so it is sometimes difficult to discern detail, but they were the only ones available to most people at the time. This is why the project was initiated to recreate the drawings in the scalable format you've just discovered them in. They appear to have many artifacts typical of faxed documents, it has those lovely square pixels typical of a thermal printhead found rarely anywhere outside fax machines, label printers and receipt printers, and their resolution of around 400dpi is suspiciously close to that of a high resolution fax. So, while I wasn't there to receive it off a fax machine, there's nothing that tells me anything other than it's a fax. Looks and sounds like a duck and all that.

But don't let that get in the way of your mission to fill the forum with pointless waffle, vague guesses and plain noise in your quest to appear as some sort of "expert".

Page generated in 0.04830 seconds with 9 queries