Old 17 January 2017, 13:07   #4
Flausch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat the Cat View Post
Welcome back.
I was never really gone!

Quote:
Check out the Vampire releases, next one on the list is for the A1200.
I have already discovered it and I am watching the development for some time now. While it is a fantastic piece of hardware with an excellent power price ratio, I am unsure if this power is needed for my purpose, when only playing old games. I am more a retro game fanatic than a "let's run programs now, never meant for the amiga" guy.
So it might be a high price for "just an HDMI output" in my case.

But I discovered that Individual Computers is working on an FPGA Amiga, which I find quite interesting. I skipped MIST, so this might be something for me.

Quote:
AROS, WInUAE are really good now. FS-UAE is pretty good, and things are looking up for the old Spanish girlfriend.
I am revisiting WinUAE since the late 90s, when it was more a dream than a working thing. For FS-UAE I soldered a building kit for a usb to classic joystick adapter last year. Works great!

Quote:
No flame like an old flame, which probably does not translate too well
It translates perfectly into german, where "Flamme" has exactly the same ambiguous meaning as in english.

Quote:
In those days of the early 90s, I knew a Thomas from Würzburg. He was very, very tall. 7 foot., 2 meters and 17 centimeters? We went to the Monsters of Rock at Donnington. Mutual friend was a guy called Stumpy.
That's a big Thomas, but not me...
But could be someone, how might have been at the same places, concerts, discos as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonay View Post
Nice story :-) Makes me think I need to do the DB9 hack on my amibian pi. Thank you totally forgot about that.
I used Retropie, which is a bit more universal for that:
http://blog.petrockblock.com/forums/...imple-project/

Last edited by Flausch; 17 January 2017 at 13:17.

Page generated in 0.06025 seconds with 9 queries