View Single Post
Old 12 January 2017, 00:24   #13
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat the Cat View Post
Uhuh. Tried the headphones?

Come to that, try sending it all through a statistical wavelength analyzer. The Flac. A comparison with the audio waveform of the original Amiga mod should reveal some very interesting facts, if you want to rate true sound quality and which frequencies are present where.

If you've got one of those lying about, of course. Bit tricky if you haven't. Software can do that, but I don't know what to recommend for doing that, I just use the hardware built into my head. It's called brain and ears. It works pretty good, as a combination.

Let's put it this way, a person in my position, with my interests, skills, and history, has had some very interesting job offers. I never pursued some of them, always wanted to retain my independence and ability to comment on subjects.

I've asked for a couple independent experts to comment, they may do so, they may not, but they'll probably at least read it.

Clearly your ears and eyes are malfunctioning if what you hear and see posted in my previous message doesn't make you realize what you did has actually destroyed the sound.
I gave you both a graphical comparison and an actual soundfile coming from actual hardware, the REAL deal. But I dunno what the hell you are talking about, truly rambling right now, perhaps it's way past your bed time, being that you are on GMT.

Page generated in 0.05124 seconds with 9 queries