View Single Post
Old 11 January 2017, 21:59   #6
Pat the Cat

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 481
Originally Posted by jarp View Post
So effectively you just applied heavy compression and 100% crossfeed?
Not quite. It's a subtle process finding the rigtht values and procedure that work with Amiga sound outputs.

You can't just compress as a first step, that really screws things up.

It's not like this is fresh work. It's something I did years ago. Don't quiz me on the details, I didn't write them down at the time.

I guess you could reverse engineer the Flac with the original to work them out, but that's just as much work as playing with Audacity or similar until you get something that works.

Anybody thinks they can do better, post a link to a lossless version of Electric Bad Boy that sounds better than mine. That could be done, but it's not just a copy and paste exercise. Talk is cheap.

Last edited by Pat the Cat; 11 January 2017 at 22:18.
Pat the Cat is offline  
Page generated in 0.03936 seconds with 10 queries