View Single Post
Old 05 January 2017, 12:26   #7
OlafSch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat the Cat View Post
Right, thanks. The chip design people are awesome. Whatever crew they're currently part of, Apollo go way back away. Vampire looks awesome. Hardware is happening, people are making ideas become products. Natami wasn't just a pipedream. I'm so glad about that.

Not in a massive sales way, perhaps, but so long as your crew can stay afloat, that's what counts.

I have seen awesome stuff in the last week or so I resurfaced and explored the Amiga landscape, Stuff I suspected, had heard bits and pieces about but never quite saw. Maybe some people say I should have stuck with the crew I was with, but crews and people change. I mean one example, Phoenix... I always wondered if people would rebuild Amigas, but that was just beautiful to discover.

May many more beautiful times be had, with the Amiga. For many people, in the future.
perhaps I can say something about Natami... hardware and chipset was developed by Thomas Hirsch, there was no team behind it, just one man (forum discussions were misleading there). In that context development of apollo started as a independent project. Then there were changes at Thomas Hirsch (new job with lots of new things to learn) and then he officially took his hardware and chipset with him, ending Natami. That was the last thing I heared directly from him, I read somewhere that he has not completely give up the project and was working on the hardware which is oldfashioned today but I would not recommend anyone to wait for it.

Page generated in 0.06866 seconds with 9 queries