View Single Post
Old 04 January 2017, 00:32   #146
JZon

White Trash Power Structure!

Did you ever see 'Rec' ? or 'The Happening' ?

I made a Deluxe Paint V icon, engaged. (all sizes, like normal) Then, I decided to see what would happen combining the engaged and unengaged versions together. They're all there! lol Then I started thinking why aren't I seeing engaged and unengaged icons on Win8? I look now and all's I see is the square background highlighted.

Is this feature unique to Amiga os? How would one want the two icons in Amiga os? (Simply 2 iff pics? )

Is there a way to tell the Windows environment to upgrade to this feature? What about upgrading to an anim in addition to an engaged icon? (I looked online oh so briefly. (Recall more from memory than what I found. )) (((Not really worried about it actually)))

Yes, gradients. I have access a thousand ways to Sunday, to them. Just haven't delved here, yet. (I was originally going for a square... feel, in the DPaintV icon. But, turns out, in icon form, (at least on my taskbar) looks better than I thought it would. It almost has a backlit glow about it. (Something I thought maybe I would try to achieve when I first started) It seems a little... milky, (would like to see a touch more crispness around the edges) (maybe gradients are about to come out of the drawer)

Already made a 4th version to sure up the original pyramid dimensions and added DPaint custom font logo underneath. Came out nice. (Font logo needs work) (would be nice to see a Windows way to back-lite the font letters when 'engaged' )

Should I upload v4 to the Zone! ? (Or better yet, (it's still in beta), maybe I try changing file to txt and attach here... Standby...

DPaintV v31a&b.zip

DPaintV v41.zip

It didn't like simple ico nor changing to txt. But it had compressed! Is there a way to call up all files in the upload folder? (These aren't png's being used elsewhere in this forum, and I suspect they're taking up space)

OK. Thank you very much! Brother JZon

Page generated in 0.08791 seconds with 10 queries