View Single Post
Old 02 January 2017, 19:43   #145
Originally Posted by JZon View Post
Mountain, Time Bandits, The Overlords of the UFOs... Yes, I've heard of the empathy quotient. Stupid to us, yes, diabolical to (Shh.. we do not speak his name. <speaking in whisper voice now> <lol>) <Harry Potter> yes, (brilliantly diabolical).
the Overlords docu i missed - so much other diabolic stuff arround - they call it fake news recently - i love how they do panic lately

Just uploaded version 3.1 to the Zone! (Forgot I had done some improvements on the 'V', reapplied to the background, got rid of the extra border of the pyramid, readjusted size to fit the 512 x 512, worked backwards from there for the rest of the sizes. )

I'm seeing a lot of gradients in icons. (used together) May end up going back in and producing version 4. (Trying to stay original to form) ((the whole square box frame throws off the pyramid dimensions too much in my opinion))
if you want a soft gradient, using bitmaps as source image, you can try
xnview -> Image -> Convert to Colors and enable the LibImageQuant option in that dialog.
may work better with natural images, maybe not so good with kinda technical-less-color pics. but take a look.

Page generated in 0.07118 seconds with 9 queries