View Single Post
Old 28 December 2016, 16:05   #2
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00mer View Post
Installed the latest 3.4.0 release, added Blizzard 1230 IV ROM, did a Quickstart configuration A1200 + Blizzard 1230 IV, checked that accelerator memory has 32 MB set in Expansions, set HDF manually and launched WinUAE.

There is no FAST RAM configured. Is this normal? I can add Z2 FAST in RAM configuration but I doubt this is truly necessary, since 4 banks of 8 MB is less of how much Blizzard accelerator supports.
Confirmed. It was caused by (old) bug in Blizzard quickstarts, it didn't clear 24-bit addressing mode (unless JIT mode) which new autoconfig/fallback support code detected as Blizzard being in 68020 fallback mode, which disables autoconfig.

Quote:
UPDATE: The non-updatable region can be anywhere, not only at the bottom. The cause is dragging Properties window. The non-updatable region is the region that was obstructed by the Properties window before it was closed. I am on Win7 with a classic look and visual effects adjusted for best performance, if this makes a difference.
Do you mean window behind the WinUAE GUI is not updated? (That is guaranteed not WinUAE related)

Page generated in 0.06655 seconds with 9 queries