View Single Post
Old 28 December 2016, 12:10   #1
b00mer

Blizzard 1230 and memory

Hi,

Installed the latest 3.4.0 release, added Blizzard 1230 IV ROM, did a Quickstart configuration A1200 + Blizzard 1230 IV, checked that accelerator memory has 32 MB set in Expansions, set HDF manually and launched WinUAE.

There is no FAST RAM configured. Is this normal? I can add Z2 FAST in RAM configuration but I doubt this is truly necessary, since 4 banks of 8 MB is less of how much Blizzard accelerator supports.

Should probably be easy reproducible, because it is Quickstart configuration. If not, I can include logs.

Also, while opening Properties with F12 in default windowed mode and playing with various settings, I saw that sometimes bottom (approx) 50 rows are not updated anymore. They are properly updated again if I just open and close Properties window (sometimes more than once is necessary). This wasn't happening on 3.2.2 release, which I updated from.

UPDATE: The non-updatable region can be anywhere, not only at the bottom. The cause is dragging Properties window. The non-updatable region is the region that was obstructed by the Properties window before it was closed. I am on Win7 with a classic look and visual effects adjusted for best performance, if this makes a difference.

Last edited by b00mer; 28 December 2016 at 14:11. Reason: More info about non-updatable screen
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.04815 seconds with 9 queries