Thread: ACA500 plus?
View Single Post
Old 22 December 2016, 17:12   #71
Schoenfeld
electricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkies View Post
Does that mean even the early birds like me who preordered yesterday will have to wait until after the new year to get it, or is it only for those who preorder now?
Even some early birds will have to wait, yes. Hell has broken lose since we're accepting orders, and we're a bit short-handed at the end of the year (employees taking their annual leave).

I got a funny eMail from a customer from Hungary who thought he'd be the first customer. That was about 2.5 hours after orders were open, and the quantity sold was already 3-digit. The notification eMail that I've sent through the shop system had a really good effect; it feels like 99.9% of the people who subscribed have ordered a unit in the first hour, then shared the information wherever they are active. I can see a chunk of orders from Finland, then another chunk from Italy and so on. Looks like people are discussing this in social networks in their native language, then they all agree that it's a cool thing and buy it :-)

Oh, and there must be actual meetings ("real life"), too. I just added an Australian customer to the database who not only lives in the same city as a recent new Australian customer, but even in the same street. I can only speculate, but it's likely that they know each other.

Jens

Page generated in 0.06785 seconds with 10 queries