View Single Post
Old 19 December 2016, 07:47   #129
JZon

Problems Solved

Image2Icon!

Wow! Great tool!

Konverter is the way to go. First I pipe svg into Konverter, then Konvert svg to iff24. Then, DPaint V won't open it. So, I managed to somehow double click it and it opened in a stock WorkBench program, complete with Save. Saved it, and now DPaint V opens image! Ran image through Image2Icon and it makes very handsome Amiga icons...

Click image for larger version

Name:	i2i.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	51379

Also got FileWatcherSimple. Was able to make it engage Cmd prompt with changes in said folder. But then I have to CtrlCopy/Paste...

DEL /F /S /Q /A "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\*"
DEL /F /S /Q /A "C:\Users\KungPau\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\*"

It's got a 'Verb' prompt to enter text. I try entering this here. Didn't do anything though. Maybe there's an automated script builder by following mouse clicks (or keyboard equivalents) that could enter the above commands upon opening Cmd. (?) Note to self.

Image Magick failed when trying all files in Save. (iff)

I see how it defaulted to a white background. I prefer black on monitors. (white on print) Will have to work on that. Also doing final tweaks on ICO format DPaint V icon (from SVG). It's shaping up pretty good, Windows side and now Amiga!

Thank you very much! Brother JZon

Page generated in 0.05148 seconds with 10 queries