View Single Post
Old 02 December 2016, 14:39   #8
PortuguesePilot
Global Moderator

Looks nice. Unfortunately, I doubt that it will ever be applied to an actual, finished game. What's that!? Why am I ever so negative about these things? You say that maybe it's due to too many years of bitter disappointments over the uncountable number of vapourware that have graced us year after year since 1995 or the enormous amount of graphic work that was presented to us but that never got into an actual game? It sure is. I hope I'm proven wrong, though... I always hope that I'm proven wrong. Unfortunately, when it comes to this sort of thing, I'm right 9 out 10 times...

Giving the inherent lack of "faith" and the underlying negativity of the post, I pondered highly if I should comment at all. Decided at the last moment that I should speak my mind - after all, we do have that conceptual beauty that is "free speech" - but now that I wrote the comment, I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have done it. I already feel the nearing outrage of many my fellow amigans. But heck, too bad! I've gone this far so I'm going to press "reply". If any sensibilities are offended by my apparent doubt, well... though luck. Cheers, mates!

PS: Yes, the graphics are adorable and I would love to see a game based around them. dreamkatcha, please prove my previous words wrong. please? You would make me a very glad amigan if you did. You really would...

Page generated in 0.04637 seconds with 11 queries