View Single Post
Old 29 November 2016, 16:48   #3
Dr.Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
I have noticed mysterious change events even when nothing seems to change, I guess Windows 10 (or updates) added more events or something.
It does seem Windows 10 (and updates) has quite some changes going on under the hood. I guess the road to the Universal Windows Platform isn't without some bumps..

Slightly OT, but after running into the unfamous issue with forced vsync=on for the whole system, causing mysterious stutters in various games/apps, and the inability to turn vsync off even when the setting said "off", it has prompted me to force Windows 10 to not automatically install updates anymore*, such that I at least can keep a simple log and perform some checks that nothing is really broken after an update.

Quote:
Unfortunately handling them by type is much more complex, it may be bit too late to rewrite it for 3.4..
I guess the most important thing would be that there's at least a solution in the end, whether that be 3.4 or 3.5 would be of secondary importance. (But if you're on the fence about it, 3.4 has my vote )

In any case just let me know if/when I can do any testing..

* For anyone interested: http://www.windowscentral.com/how-sc...tes-windows-10

Page generated in 0.05289 seconds with 9 queries