View Single Post
Old 12 November 2016, 21:11   #13
emufan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZon View Post
I looked there. I didn't see the font drawer. (Maybe I make sure I check view all files) (I looked in all the drawers)

The interesting update.. I went back to prePicasso install (MuLib only) and DPaint IV is having the same problem. DPaint V is running no problem. (Aladdin too)

So, maybe I need to check stock Amiga settings here (MuLib) too. (It seems like both DPaints were running with MuLib before. I need to start documenting each config.)

DiskMaster! I have DiskImage. Didn't know about that. (Checking out now)

Yes, one instance of WinUAE, correct.

WinUAE beta version?? Wow, I'll check that out too. (Maybe it helps to try this and report bugs if any)

Yes. Save often. This advice has passed through the era's safely. Yes, backups and save often. Check.

Will have to spend some quality time figuring out how to navigate grandis.

Thank you. Great follow up leads. Also, it looks as though the PII update allows CyberGraphX and Picasso to run side by side. (Cool news. Will be following up on this too)

Speaking of SYS, do sysops use tweaks or mods to SYS files to boot custom os's? Are these SYS files ending up in RAM at startup?

Thank you very much! Brother Jzon
I attached the dpaint font i have, just extract in your sys:fonts drawer.

DPaint IV may have issues with the 68040/060 cpu, this is possible. try it with a 020/ or 030 configuration.

Diskimage sounds like a adf/disk-image tool. , just start diskmaster and you see what it does, source right, target left, next you select a file, and push the operation in the middle row. if you have nothing like thta atm, then this is just fine

winuae betas: while Toni implements new features or fixes bug, he is posting beta version,
here for the upcomming 3.4.0 version.

toni wants feedback if something goes wrong with the last beta he is posting, something that was working before on a stable version.
but be prepared, he demands detailed problem description, with attached log-files of winuae beta,
posted in the thread, you were downloading the beta

for grandis use the search function and increase the number of searchresults listed. its the easiest way.
otherwise install a ftp client, like filezilla

in amigaland i wont call anyone a sysop -- oh, this was to harsh, we already had BBS systems, when there was no web
some add patches to replace libraries which sit in the rom ( not sure if i meet your point here).
for example, most usefull addon, is a remake of the icon.library
( has latest version with all tools, you need to install the new lib on your system).

A demo disk you can get in the support thread here on eab (IconDemoADF) - just boot the demo disk and enjoy the colorfull icons.

Last edited by emufan; 12 November 2016 at 22:33.

Page generated in 0.09216 seconds with 9 queries