View Single Post
Old 12 November 2016, 16:29   #3
JZon

Roger that!

Solved!

Thank you. Thank you.

Yes, I'm using this from Aminet already. Yes, I saw the update site. In fact, that was my next question. (esp? extra sensory perception?) I was thinking about trying it. Good to know. Good to know.

Wow! TheGreenAmigaAlien! Invaluable resource. Thank you. Thank you.

Found Tom's homepage, working.

I have installing down, or so I thought. I still have to go back in and try different combinations. But after installing, Aladdin works, but now my DPaint's (IV and V) are no longer working. (Something about dpaint fonts error on IV, and V gives an actual crash with a dump file..)

winuae_3.3.0_R_2016.11.11_23.40.32.dmp

What's better CyberGraphX 64/3D or Picasso 96?

(I made that instructional video, already wanting to change it, probably will, which actually doe show the install, in between musical segments, little did I know at the time, you're only supposed for be running one or the other... Or are you?)

Also, I thought MuLib was supposed to be installed after, I found installing prior works, for me..

I saw a write up on Amiga4 emu, was not as fast as the actual Amiga. Are there any PPC configs for WinUAE that outperform my config?

A4000.uae

Today, I'm only running MuLib and Picasso96. (I was thinking I disabled passthrough, maybe DPaint's are looking for original Amiga 'things')

OK. Thank you very much! Brother JZon

Page generated in 0.07012 seconds with 10 queries