Thread: Best Mod Editor
View Single Post
Old 17 July 2003, 22:14   #33
Originally posted by Akira
Musicline r0x0rz but you better get some flash course on synths 101 or something, since setting up a sample is not as easy as loading it and playing with it (a la Protracker), you have to set parameters for the instrument, like the much important ADSR environment.

That's why I did not recommend it for newbies. It's a fucking AWESOME program, I tell you.

Rattus, dunno why you end up with a PDF file.. Are you using Screen Capture to snap your screen? Saves to TIFF for me here.

Someone should port something like fastTracker to the Mac. OH! The ONLY decent tracker on Mac is GoatTracker, the C64 SID tracker Works a fucking treat.
ah yes! GoatTracker! I found that on macupdate whilst looking for playerpro alternatives... It is strange that there are no more MOD trackers on the mac, since most of our wonderful shareware games contain music in that format...maybe they are using amigas?

to get screenshots I just press <command+shift+3> to get the whole screen, or <command+shift+4> to get a selection... It might be Jaguar's PDF-based quartz engine or summat, cuz the resulting files are huuuuge! You have to shrink them to around 25% to get them normal-sized! :eek
Page generated in 0.05336 seconds with 9 queries