View Single Post
Old 27 October 2016, 08:36   #11
JZon

BlizKick!

Evening.

Getting late. Barely able to type..

I've got a new hard file I'm working from..

A4000 WB3.9 68060 PPC HDF

It was created with 976 mb's. Managed to install WB3.9, fpu & mmu running, low 30's mhz. I'm about to install HSMathLibs_060. But, I know it's going to want to see BlizKick. I'm trying to get it working on it's simplest config.

Not sure, I think I've chosen the correct file for editing the start up sequence, "StartUp-Sequence-BB3.9-1". The line I've entered is, "C:BlizKick DEVS:rom3.1 QUIET". Here is a picture of where I've entered it..

Attachment 50625

Then it wanted to see a kickstart rom, so I used the lazy man 'click here' and it put this rom, rom_v45.57, in devs. I'm not sure, is BlizKick looking for this in the Extended ROM file:? I put rom v45.57 there and clicked MapROM emulation.

Not sure if I've got my rom set up or startup set up. I also did lazy man's applypatch and stopped there. Emulation is a little choppy as far as mouse response and boot. Not sure what kind of usage I need. Some items of interest are the CopyIDEfixPrefs and KingCon-handler.pch (don't even know what those are), protectextresbuf looks good (idk what that is either), localfast/s quickboot/s speedrom/s all look good, and only other thing I saw was quiet/s (thought maybe just this would allow BlizKick to engage)

Is there a recommended BlizKick config with my setup?
Isn't it all about setting up the proper command line in the start up sequence?

Thank you very much! Brother Jzon

Attachment 50626

Page generated in 0.07202 seconds with 9 queries