View Single Post
Old 25 October 2016, 21:47   #36
kipper2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarp View Post
Err so does this mean they have shifted the focus from producing Vampire accelerators to produce standalone Apollo boards?

I mean Vampire 600 production has been in halt for months or so due to lack of capacity to meet the demand and recently they said they have finally outsourced manufacturing the boards and expect soon to deliver 200 boards every few weeks or so. There is currently queue of 1000 Vampire 600 boards and it's increasing every day so I bet it will take half an year to deliver all Vampire 600 boards yet still they are saying they can start selling standalone boards in few months?

I just don't understand what's going on, seems like something is going on, has kipper2k and majsta quit for good and remaining Apollo team has different interests? Don't take me wrong, I am happy. I will buy Vampire 600 and I will buy standalone board for sure and I respect their work a lot and when I mean a lot I mean A LOT. It's just weird to observe these mixed signals...
the first big batch of V600 is currently being assembled and i should hopehully receive in 10 - 14 days. if all is good then a bigger order will be placed every 3 weeks so there should be 600 + more by years end.

The V500+ vampire is on the way to Majsta so the testing still has to be completed on that.. In the meanwhile work progresses on the v1200 and variious Phoenix boards. Also work is ongoing with Atari implementation while we wait...

here is a teaser...

http://apollo-core.com/knowledge.php?b=5&note=2732

Page generated in 0.07215 seconds with 9 queries