View Single Post
Old 17 July 2003, 02:10   #27
Music lord
Send a message via ICQ to FromWithin Send a message via AIM to FromWithin Send a message via MSN to FromWithin Send a message via Yahoo to FromWithin
Of course it's Obliterator.

Christ, there is SO MUCH STUFF! Quite a lot of test graphics as well from game ideas that I have no idea what they were supposed to be. Mad one. I've just found the graphics for "Mission Icarus" (including a title screen) which became Captain Fizz.

Originally posted by Antiriad
FromWithin...this collection is a Amiga lovers dream! i get the impression that you have disks containing work from other guys who worked at Psygnosis right?
In Century Buildings in Brunswick Business Park, before we moved to what is now Sony Liverpool Studios in Wavertree, we had a room full of crap. You could hardly open the door. There were shelves of old FM Towns machines, boxes, bits of motherboards, hard drives, A570 drives (!), chairs, all sorts of rubbish. When we moved buildings everything in that room was getting put in the bin, so before that happened I went in a took every floppy I could find in there. This was nearly ten years ago! Consequently I have hundreds of disks of old development material (mostly graphics). There are test graphics, experimental animations, Sculpt4D files, final master graphics, complete hard drive backups (on about 150 disks each), and far too much stuff from Matrix Marauders. I just found some test animations from the fractal generator that was used for the Planetside demo. Looking back at it makes me realise just how far ahead we really were over everybody else at that time.

[i]Originally posted by killergorilla[i]

Pity we can't see the animations of his eyebrow
What, you mean this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zfaceref.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	5386  
Page generated in 0.05939 seconds with 10 queries