View Single Post
Old 13 October 2016, 09:53   #4

Send a message via MSN to FOL Send a message via Skype™ to FOL
Originally Posted by DH View Post
I know a lot of people probably won't be interested in this gadget for windows, as the gadgets sidebar was eventually scrapped, but I thought some of you may be interested because you still use them, or have downloaded the gadgets sidebar again for your O/S

Been working on this for a while but it's still unfinished.

On the left, the original WB clock (almost), on the right, an EAB themed clock.

The design are obviously based off one of the original WB clocks (3.0 iirc). Obviously for the EAB themed clock I am using the original WB orange and red colours for the hands, which I think complement the clock quite nicely. The code for this gadget is pre-written and is not mine, so I take no credit for the original structure of the code, but I will take credit for the design and any manipulations I have done to enhance them.

This is a single gadget which contains both clock themes, and can be pasted directly into "C:\Users\<Your user name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets" for Windows 7, and for other MS O/S you'll have to find that out for yourself.

The code appears to have no author or copyright information, so I cannot give credit for any of the code, which is a shame.

When it's finished, and if enough people are interested, I may release this to the EAB community.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I am also making a red boing version, and I will update the images as and when I have created it, with complimenting colours for the hands and maybe surround.
I do miss the gadgets sidebar. They dumped it after windows 7, major sercurity risk apparently.
Page generated in 0.04769 seconds with 9 queries