View Single Post
Old 12 October 2016, 21:16   #1
Global Moderator

Amiga Inspired Clock Gadget

I know a lot of people probably won't be interested in this gadget for windows, as the gadgets sidebar was eventually scrapped, but I thought some of you may be interested because you still use them, or have downloaded the gadgets sidebar again for your O/S

Been working on this for a while but it's still unfinished.

On the left, the original WB clock (almost), in the middle, an EAB themed clock and one the left a CiA themed clock.

The design are obviously based off one of the original WB clocks (3.0 iirc). Obviously for the EAB themed clock I am using the original WB orange and red colours for the hands, which I think complement the clock quite nicely. The code for this gadget is pre-written and is not mine, so I take no credit for the original structure of the code, but I will take credit for the design and any manipulations I have done to enhance them.

This is a single gadget which contains all clock themes, and can be pasted directly into "C:\Users\<Your user name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets" for Windows 7, and for other MS O/S you'll have to find that out for yourself.

The code appears to have no author or copyright information, so I cannot give credit for any of the code, which is a shame.

When it's finished, and if enough people are interested, I may release this to the EAB community.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I am also making a red boing version, and I will update the images as and when I have created it, with complimenting colours for the hands and maybe surround.

Last edited by DH; 13 October 2016 at 18:27.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.07263 seconds with 9 queries