MUI Royale you can install but really just the library only "MuiRoyale.hwp", see in the screenshot path, for the rest just follow these guidelines mentioned below. You can also use it without MUI/AISS using the WinAMP Skins.
- Copied The AISS images in SYS:Classes/ToolBarImage/Default
- Assign TBImages: SYS:Classes/ToolBarImage/Default
- ASSIGN TBImages: SYS:Classes/ToolbarImages/Contrib/ ADD
- File Script AISS (Assign) copy in WBStartup Folder
ModExplorer Version MUI require:
ModExplorer Version AGA:
- I hope my translation is understandable