View Single Post
Old 05 October 2016, 18:13   #125
Amiga Collector

Originally Posted by OlafSch View Post
not fully correct... UG can be created with small capital but the founder still has to guarantee for (if I remember right) 25.000 EUR, whereas the normal GmbH was founded with that sum but the founder can use the money for buying equipment, salary and so on so in reality behind GMBH is no or not much capital. For that reason most banks ask for personal guarantees when you need a credit.
No the founder does not need to guarantee with any more capital than the founding capital. That exactly is one of the main differences compared to the GmbH. There are others like 25% of the yearly profits must go into the capital until it reaches 25.000 and when they reach that sum they can do whatever they want with the profit and even change to a GmbH.

As i was curious about who is behind the company i did a little bit of googling and i don't know what to say. Looks a bit odd to me:
The man behind Phase 5 is Fernandez Gomez Salvador. Anyone knows this guy? So far nothing wrong but i found he is the CEO to many other companies like this:
I don't post a link to his facebook profile as it can be found easily.

Commodore Büromaschinen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Concorde Media UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Amiga Technologies UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

all founded April this year like Phase 5. Wtf?
Oh and Phase 5 has 100€ founding capital.

FWD Fernsehwerbung Deutschland GmbH one more he is the CEO and this company just went insolvent and has been dissolved.

It gets even more interesting:

found this:
have a special look at the seeler, especially at the logo at the sellers page. What a coincidence Even though this auction is from January 2015.

Last edited by Thalion; 05 October 2016 at 18:47.
Page generated in 0.07408 seconds with 9 queries