Thread: AmigaKit
View Single Post
Old 04 October 2016, 16:13   #3

Originally Posted by Signman View Post
They are not the most responsive people as far as following up on after sales inquiries.
When I purchased, part was shown to be in stock. A few days later it shows as pending. Ok, fine but give me a clue as to when. They also charged my card without having stock, not the way US sales works, is this normal?
Response times have varied greatly in my experience with them. Sometimes, they are extremely prompt and ship within a day. Other times, I've had items marked as "being picked" or some other status for almost two weeks. The latter situation reflects what you are describing, for my purchase of an "in stock" item. For the most part, they respond to service inquiries within a day, but, I've had at least one very long support issue in which I feel was forgotten about (it took over 2 months to resolve, even with weekly reminders from me, and then daily).

I don't know if this is normal, or not, for other countries, but, we in the US have become spoiled by the speed at which items arrive from companies like Amazon. I will say, however, that Vesalia in Germany has been very prompt to ship items, as is iComp and But, I have also found those three stores to also be virtually unresponsive to inquiries sent to them via email, or, even through their own support portals.
Page generated in 0.04986 seconds with 9 queries