View Single Post
Old 24 September 2016, 22:41   #10
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 41
Posts: 10,658
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
What about the ones that are sort of attached to the side? On R-Type they are called BIT I think. They absorb bullets and also shoot them.
That's a good point; I'd say "orbs"
DamienD is online now  
Page generated in 0.07561 seconds with 9 queries