View Single Post
Old 23 September 2016, 01:29   #4
Posts: n/a
Originally Posted by idrougge View Post
Originally Posted by Retro-Nerd View Post
Yes, some kind of Pod. In R-Type it's called "the Force". The Z-out it's a "Drone".
Thanks! In the article above, they also mention that even though the technical name (in "R-Type") is The Force, it's also been referred to as Force Pod, and Power Pod, so I guess pod is what most people call them ...
Page generated in 0.07061 seconds with 9 queries