View Single Post
Old 22 September 2016, 18:43   #25
HOL / AMR Team Member

Originally Posted by idrougge View Post
The image processing features of PPaint are indeed mostly useless, but on the other hand, its palette manipulations are unparalleled by any PC program.
Originally Posted by jPV View Post
Yeah, I feel the same, when you need image processing I do it mostly on true color modes with ArtEffect on Amiga, but when I want the results to 8bit or less, then PPaint steps in.
Yep, 8-bit stuff is where PPaint's processing features excel IMHO. Works beautifully for HOL stuff here when I have the need!

Originally Posted by View Post
We can continue to update PPaint to incorporate features and suggestions, so please give us feedback so we can make it even better.
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Can you include layers like in grafx2? That would be absolutely fantastic (and a "must buy" feature). Then you don't need to lock a background, like, ever.
+1. TBH it's hard to tell from A-EON's website whether it's worth buying the upgrade. A video/tutorial demonstrating the new features might be helpful on that front.

Last edited by DH; 23 September 2016 at 15:33. Reason: Edited out non PPaint 7.3b related info
Page generated in 0.05463 seconds with 9 queries