View Single Post
Old 02 September 2016, 22:43   #1
SnkBitten
Amithlon Fanatic

Amiga A4000 progress/pics

Just thought I'd throw this out.....I'm just getting near where I want everything so showing a quick pictures (excuse the dust/dirt/clutter).

My A4000 is booting of a CF Card reader and I have a SATA SSD drive for storage using a SATA to IDE converter. That's taking up Master 0/Slave 1. I have the 4-Way IDE adapter and have s Slim DVD-RW drive (with slim IDE to 40pin IDE adapter) on channel 3 (no jumpers to make it 2).

A friend helped me acquire a few items and one was a X-Surf 100 with RapidRoad USB attached. I just got the adapter/face plate in for it and installed and snapped a picture.
Click image for larger version

Name:	sweet.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	521.9 KB
ID:	49737

I have the Slim DVD-RW and the IDE "boot" CF card in the 5.25" bay, below that I picked up a multi-device USB 2.0 reader, and below that I have the floppy drive. The SSD drive is still looking for a place to be mounted and I have to do a lot of cable cleanup/routing before putting the case together.

In the multi-device USB 2.0 reader I have another CF card and a USB stick being mounted with Poseidon. Interestingly...the CF Card was prepped as RDB under WinUAE and it mounted it as the UDH0: drive it was configured as.

After taking the picture I plugged in a Micro-SD card in as well...so I had the CF card, the USB stick and the Micro-SD all mounted on my Workbench.

Eh...here's my Workbench (1024x768 - HighGFX and Indivision AGA)
Click image for larger version

Name:	WorkbenchNew.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	49738

SystemOS is the boot IDE cf card reader
System is the CF card in the USB reader (since I was using it in WinUAE)
Files is the Micro-SD in the USB reader
PICS is the USB stick in the USB reader
NAS1 is one of my NAS device's drives

The others are on the SSD drive.

I think it looks pretty sweet so far. I need to retro-bright the front bezel, it's pretty yellow (and not in the picture).

Page generated in 0.04472 seconds with 12 queries